Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Here In My Heart, There's A Picture Of Us.

So, I spent the last three (or four?) days YouTube-ing music videos of the boybands I grew up with.  Omg, it was such a long time ago.  I feel so old.  Anyway, Backstreet Boys was the most popular boyband in my day but I was more of an A1 and Blue fan.  I loved Ben Adams and Lee Ryan.  At the tender age of 10, I was willing to change my name to Rina Adams or Rina Ryan.  Seriously.

Here are some of my favorite A1 and Blue songs!  If you're not familiar with them and we're almost the same age..  Dude, what's wrong with you?




I can't understand why my parents let me scream the lyrics to this song at the top of my lungs when I was.. 9.

This is my favorite Blue song.

LEE RYAN OKAY

Recently, I've been watching a lot of Last Flight Out and Here In My Heart videos by Plus One.  I couldn't help it..  I fell in love with the 1996/1997 version of Jeremy Mhire.


He's the second singing dude in the video.  He's also the "Although it's hard and scares me so, a life without you scares me more" guy.  Gaaaaaaaah *fans self*

This is how he looked like before:
He's cute, righttttt??

And this is how he looks like right now:

I'm not really into muscular and macho guys so..  I think I'll stick with the 1997 version of Jeremy Mhire.

And, oh yeah, haven't you heard?  We have a NEW POST!  Go CLICK THIS!

No comments: