Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ehhhh, Fuck.

It's been six days since my parents talked.  It's driving me CRAZY.  They need to grow up (wow, big words coming from me.  Although, in my defense, I'm a six year old stuck in a twenty-one year old's body.)  Seriously.

I just finished watching Blackfish.  Jonah and I were talking yesterday and she told me about this documentary she watched about Orcas at SeaWorld.  Anyway, long story short, I cried buckets over this documentary!  Why can't they just release Tilikum and all the other killer whales?  It was so heartbreaking because what they're doing to those killer whales were - are inhumane.  There was this neuro-scientist who said that orcas feel more than humans.  I mean, the moms were crying and stuff when they (people who hunted killer whales/people from SeaWorld) took their babies away from them.  Ehhh, you guys should watch it.  You would want to murder someone after watching it.

I feel lazy.  I'll rant some other time.

P. S. Me birthday's coming up in nine days!  Have you bought me any present yet?  Here's a LINK of the stuff I want, you know, just to give you an idea on what to get me.  Hihi.

P. P. S. I think my period's coming.  At this moment, I just want to cry and cry and cry and cry..  without any valid reason.  I just feel sad..  without any valid reason.

No comments: