Saturday, March 8, 2014

Birthday Wishlist.

So, my birthday's coming up in seventeen days.  If you love me and want to shower me with gifts that I wouldn't be disappointed at, here's my wishlist:

The funny thing is, I forgot to include the name of the author in the picture. Anyway, you're a smart person, go figure it out!

I love reading stuff about kings and queens and shit because they're crazy people. Plus, I'm really interested with history.  If you don't know that, we're not close.. Give me two extra books for compensation.




I already have a copy (duh. It's a Neil Gaiman book) but I want this cover so much so.. PLEASE!

I really want to own this one because it seems like a hilarious graphic novel. Please buy one for the nerd in me.

I already have an ebook of this, but I want this hardbound copy of the book.  I think it's about 1169 bucks?

I want this cover!! Plus, it already contains three novels so it's worth it.

I love the cover. Plus, it's a hardbound copy so.. You know. This costs 1148 bucks!

Same as my usual reasons. This is 720 bucks.

I'm a BIG Greek Mythology geek! I was nine the first time I got obsessed. I started collecting books and clippings and I started watching movies and documentaries.  My parents supported this obsession..  So, actually, I'm hoping that they would buy this for me.  It's not as expensive as the other books (but it's pretty expensive for me because I'm unemployed!)  I think this is the book that would really make me happy for my birthday!!

This great book for 599 feyzowz!

I have all of Jane Austen's books but I like this one because it's a cutie! It's a pretty small book but it's hardbound and stuff.  Please buy me one.

Oh, this one I really, really, really, really want to own.  It's 518 pesos, still pretty expensive for a bum like me.

I want this one so much!!!  So, you guys better talk about who's giving me what.  I don't want three copies of these!

So, friends, now that I've posted my wishlist, it's time to work a little harder, earn some more, and make me happy by buying me these books!  Hahahahahaha!  I'm kidding.  I would also be happy if you give me cash.  Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the only gift you'll be receiving: (っ・ω・)っ

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Ayyy no thanks nalang.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKE LANG :-* Sige.. Utang nalang muna.... HAHAHAHAHAHA