Saturday, August 13, 2011

Maybe We're Just Trying Too Hard.

This week has been a total blur.  I don't even want to talk about it.  I don't even want to think it!  Ugh, God.  Annoying person.  Please don't come near me.  I hate you with a burning passion.  I mean, God, c'mon..  I don't even like you.  Ugh.  Stop talking to me ever.

ANYWAY, can I talk about something else?  Can I talk about one of my favorite-est bands in the whole wide world?  Hint:  They're coming on October 19 (?, not pretty certain about the date, tho.  Hmmm, come to think of it, I'm 98% sure it's the 19th.) It's Sum 41!  After Death Cab For Cutie, they're my favorite-est band.  I mean, seriously, have you heard their songs?  I dunno.  Basta, I like them super.  :>

Some of their awesome songs, listen!:













There's a whole lot more, but, what the hell..  You're taking the crash course, right?  So, yeah.  Listen to these awesome songs and you are going to dieeeee for Sum 41.  HIHIHI.

No comments: