Monday, August 29, 2011

This Simple Answer Is Never What It Seems.

This morning, I'm going to post the Jared Leto movies I've watched.  (Note: In some of the movies, he only has supporting or teeny tiny roles.  Still, it's not a movie without Jared Leto.  Kbye.)

1. American Psycho
I guess this is my favorite movie.  Jared Leto is not the main character here.  He's just a supporting someone who got killed in the movie.  Still.  ANYWAY, shameless plug, GUYS, YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS MOVIE!  I loooooove it so much.

2. Mr. Nobody
Jared's the protagonist here.  And, I just have to say that I LOVE this movie so fucking much.  SERIOUSLY.   
It's..  I dunno.  Saddening and mind-boggling at the same time.  Mmmm.

3. Requiem For A Dream
Awesomesauce.  Convinced me not to do drugs.  Swear!  (P.S. Jared is so freakin' hot here!)

5. Urban Legend
Jared Leto is the star of this film, supposedly.  Alicia Witt has more scenes!  Hmph.  Still.  :))

6. Alexander
Man, he's breathtaking here.  I could drown in those blue eyes of his.  HIHIHI.

7. Fight Club
He has a really tiny role here.  He has about, what, 5 scenes and 10 lines? :))  Anyway, THIS IS A MEGA FUCKING AWESOME FILM!  Mind-blowing!  No shit.  I love this movie so much.

8.  Lord Of War
Jared Leto's role here has a big impact on the viewers in the end.  I don't want to spoil anything, just watch it. I like this movie a lot.  Especially the message.  You'll see.

9.  Chapter 27
He's really fat here.  =))  Nice movie, tho. 

And now, I'm currently downloading Girl, Interrupted and The Last Of The High Kings.  I wanted to watch Black and White (RDJ also stars there!!!!!!!) but I can't find any torrent-site thingy that could seed it properly.  Hmph.  Oh well.  My goal is to watch all of the movies Jared ever starred in.  Hehe.  My devotion for Jared is undeniably..  Scary and bordering crazy.  Pero kasi naman..  I love Jared Leto so much!!!!!

No comments: