Saturday, August 27, 2011

Winter Is Coming.

I started reading Game of Thrones last Tuesday.  And until now, I haven't finished it yet.  Blame it on my school works and The Sims 3 (God, Jared Sims Leto and Rina Sims Leto are so fun to toy around.  I could play The Sims for 8 hours straight.  No kidding.)  Anyway, yeah, I've been too busy with my Leto Sims Family that I sort of neglected Game of Thrones.  Don't start giving me those icy looks and raised eyebrows, though, I'm just a couple of chapters away from the ending!  I'm almost done.  Hihihi.  The book is so fuhreakin AWESOME.  I swear.  Jonah's right, after Harry Potter, it's probably one of the best books ever.  Hay.  I should've listened to Jodie when she was talking about the awesomeness of Game of Thrones non-stop during summer.  It really is brilliant.  Can't wait to watch the series!  I have to really thank Dennis for giving me the copy of the series.  Mehehe.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend ahead.  Finally, some free time with my family.  Huhuhu.  I really miss them.  Like, 100000000000000x a day, I would just wish that my mom's with me.  I love her with all my heart.  Talking to her stops the uneasiness and queasiness I feel.  I love, love, love my mommy.

I just got back from our shoot.  I'm the PA for Tomatalakay so I have to trail around the Segment Producer, Segment Director, EP..  Basically, everyone else.  Oh well.  After Tomatalakay, I'm going to be a Production Design Staff.  I'm going to be under Chon (that sounds so wrong..  But..  What the hell.), going to Divi again to buy all the stuff we need for Ronda Tomasino.  Then, after that I'm going to be the Segment Writer.  See, I don't want to have high roles, as much as possible.  I'm too lazy to think and function.  Seriously.  I can't make my brain work.  

Darn it.  I must get my head on the game (Troy Bolton style) MEHEHE.  Must take school seriously.  Hopefully, soon.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Anak ng tokwa, Rina Sims Leto!!! HAHAHAHAHA Labyu <3

See, told you Game of Thrones is owzuuuum. :>

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Jodie, sobrang successful ng Leto Sims Family ko. =)) May twins nga si Jared at si Rina eh. :))

I KNOW!!! I believe you. :)) Hehe. Kaya dapat mapanuod ko na din ang Sherlock!

Rose said...

YES PLIZ WATCH IT ALREADY!!! HAHAHA

PS Croatian pala si Jared! :O

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Sige, hihiramin ko na kay Jonah yung DVD nya. =))

Jodie, hinde. =)) Yun lang yung sinabe nya dun sa isa nyang interview. Kaya ginagamit ko na din. Pero American sya. =))))))))