Sunday, August 28, 2011

Suicide Sunday.

When I was younger, I used to have a list of my crushes taped on my mirror.  Every now and then, my dad would look at it and ask who Billy Martin is, who John Joe Joseph, Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Shinoda, Adam Lazzara are.  A while ago, my dad checked my list and commented why my crush list is not updated (Jared Leto, RDJ, William Beckett, etc weren't there.)  I told him that that list hasn't been updated for about 4 years now.

So, yeah.  This post is for my dad.  :))

1.  Jared Leto.  Obviously.

Should I really elaborate? Haven't you guys had enough? /:) :))

2. Robert Downey Jr.

Syempre, it wouldn't be Rina without old guys. =)) ANYWAY GAAAAAH.  I love RDJ so much!  Pero mas nakikita nga lang love for Jared ko these past few months.  There are some pictures na super magkamukha sila.  Hay.  Iisa lang hitsura ng mga crush ko. :| :))

3.  William Beckett

Bill Beckett is so CUTE!  I can't understand why my friends can't appreciate his handsomeness. :))

4. Tyson Ritter

Please don't judge me.  =))  I really think he's cute and funny and.. GAAAH.  <3

5.  Josh Duhamel 

OMG.  He's so nummy, nummy!  I could just eat him up!

These are the top guys on my list right now.  They're the star of my fantasies.  Well, mostly it's Jared but..  What the hell.  I want them all to be my husband or boyfriend.  HIHIHIHI.


No comments: