Thursday, August 11, 2011

So, I'm Not Moving.

So, I started listening to The Script.  As in, LISTEN because Jonah's always telling me that they're awesome and Yam's a fan, so, yeah.   Anyway, wow,  they really are good.

God, it's my prelims week this week and, wow, my brain is tired.  Besides this hell-week, TV prod is just, hmm, tiring and exhausting.  Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the things I'm doing but it's just..  Yeah, Exhausting.  I don't want to think anymore.  I don't have any social life anymore.  I miss my parents.  I miss my mom.  The only thing that makes me want to wake up every day is my Jared Leto fantasies.  He keeps me going.  HEHEHEHE.





Isn't he nummy, nummy?  I could just tear his ass up and cuddle with him.  AYYY KBYE.  Kidding aside, maybe I should just make a Jared-Leto-Appreciation blog?  I mean, what do you think?  I've been flooding everybody's dashboards (especially in Tumblr) with my gorgeous lover's face.  Then again, who wouldn't want to stare at Jared Leto?  HIHIHIHI.

No comments: