Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fold Your Hands, Child.

Happy 1st of September, everyone! :-)  Next week is going to be a hectic week.  Dear God, I just remembered..  I must finish the script for our Miggy B production.  And then there's the Exp. Psych. lab report.  And then the Spanish Dialogue.  Oh God.  Oh well.  At least there's Yam's birthday to look forward to.  Plus, sem break's near.  Hihihi.

Anyway, I went to F21 today with Yammy to buy the dress I need for her birthday.  Cha ching.  Girl's clothes.  Crazy.  

Oh, dear God, YOU MUST ADD THIS TO YOUR MUST WATCH FILMS!  (And I should add this to my Jared Leto movies collection.  MEHEHE.)


This movie is BRILLIANTTTTT.  Or mababaw lang talaga ako?  Whatever.  I enjoyed this film so fuuuuhreakin' much!  Heart-stopping.  Plus, Jared's here.  He is so bloody gorgeous.  <3 <3 <3  Oh what the hell.  Just watch the movie!  :-)  I don't like the ending, though.  I think it's unfair to..  K.  I don't want to spoil anything.  Just watch Panic Roooooooom!!!! :-)  Mehehe.

No comments: