Sunday, September 25, 2011

Euphoria.

I'll continue my Day 01 blah blah blah thing some other time.  Anyway, I can't wait for my semestral break.  Hihihi.  I wouldn't have to go to school for a month.  How sweet is that?  I could curl up on my bed and stay with my mom all day.  Hehe.  I wish I could see my HS friends during this one month.  I miss them so much.

Anyway, I want to buy new flats but I don't want to spend the money I've meticulously saved.  I love having money.  Actually, I love saving up.  I don't know what I'm saving up for but I love saving up.

As of this moment, things happening at school and things happening at my house are.. heart-breaking.  And I don't even want to dwell on that. SOOOOO, I don't know.  I don't know where to go and who to talk to these days.  I miss Jodie so much.  :-(

Maybe I'm PMS-ing.  But, no, actually, I don't know.  Ugh.  Whatever.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Sobrang sama ko bang bestfriend? :( I miss you too. Dami kong kwento. Realizations in life and all that shit. HUHUHUHU

>:D<