Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Wonder If I Ever Cross Your Mind? For Me It Happens All The Time.

Day 05: A picture of your favorite memory.

This one's easy.  Pancakes, even.  Want a bet?



Behold the people I love the most!  My HS friends.  :">

I'm probably one of the dweebs who can't get over High School.  The thing is, the people there, they love me and value me and enjoy my presence.  It's a two-way thing, really.  I love them and I value them and I enjoy being with them.  They are my cloud's silver lining.  

High school is my favorite memory, well, because I was happiest there.

My song for them is Lady Antebellum's Need You Now. =)) K. HAHAHA. Funny ko, super. :))  Pero swear.  They always cross my mind.  MEHEHEHE. =))

1 comment:

Rose said...

CHEEZEBALLS MO NAMAN. HAHAHA. Keso mo kainis =)))

HEART HEART HEART FOREVER MWAH :-*