Monday, September 5, 2011

That Was When I Ruled The World.

I have to be honest with you guys, SAD and SUICIDAL songs LOVE me.  Seriously, they do.  I could listen to the most suicidal songs in the world and I would still be fine and ok.  Don't get me wrong, I am not suicidal at the moment but I dunno..  I like listening to sad songs.  It's like my reality checker.  See, I'm always laughing or smiling but I know that that's not life.  Life is a jerk and is full of misery.  So, in some ways, sad songs are my reality.  I mean, c'mon, they talk about death and troubles and problems..  And, well, let's face it.  Life is about all of that.  Sure there's another world to sing in but when will you ever reach that other world?  Are you getting me?  So, yeah.  It's just death and all the bad things around there for us.

Maybe I'm pessimistic.  Maybe I'm looking at the glass all wrong, maybe it's half-full after all.  Or maybe, just maybe, I'm right.

1 comment:

Rose said...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr2y2bbWQx1qfdwsio1_500.gif

:>