Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Off With Her Head!

Day 06:  A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Does this have to be someone who lives in the present times?  Oh, what the hell.  ANYWAY, if there's someone I would want to change lives with..  It would probably..  *ding ding ding ding*


..  Anne Boleyn.

Call me a geek or what, but I'm really fascinated with the history of King Henry VIII's six wives. And I have a soft spot for Anne Boleyn because after divorcing or annulling his marriage with Katherine of Aragon, the King married her and then had her killed.  (After going through all that trouble with the church and everyone else, he's going to behead her in the end.  How awful.)  And then he married Jane Seymour..  Then Anne of Cleves..  Then Catherine Howard.  And lastly, Catherine Parr.  I dunno.  Anne Boleyn is one of my favorite wives.  Hihi.

Ok.  I'm a dork.  Please don't judge me.

No comments: