Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hooplas Involving Circus Tricks.

Talked to Jodie last night.  Dunno what to do without her.  Mehehehe.

Anyway, Quimbo's making me watch Being Human, but, I thought it was sort of spooky so I switched to Downton Abbey immediately.  Omgggg.  One of the best series in the whole wide world!  It's so gooood.  I mean, it's that good!

It's almost 10 am, I'm starving and I want to eat breakfast or brunch..  whatever..  but, I'm lazy to go outside and buy food.  The weather makes me cling on to my bed for dear life.  Oh well.  I'll buy food.. whenever.

Going to watch Donnie Darko later.  Mehehe.

Bye.  Whatever.

******

EDIT: I watched Donnie Darko.  Omg, I'm not exaggerating when I say that it's probably one of the awesome-est movies in the whole wide world.  It's like my 2nd American Psycho.  So amazing and wonderful.  Omg.

No comments: