Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember, Remember The 5th Of November.

So, I'm thinking of changing my lotion -- again.  I've been using Victoria's Secret since I was 10 but when I turned 17, I tried using different products like Jergens, Johnsons & Johnsons baby lotion thing, and the butter thing from The Body Shop.  Now, I'm thinking of trying Philosophy.  So, my goal is to visit Beauty Bar and ask for the goddamn, bloody lotion from Philosophy -- preferably their Aloha Girl one (It's vanilla coconut scented!  Hihihi.) I would even settle for Cinnamon. Mehehe.  Dear God, I hope it's available here in the Philippines, the scent/flavor, I mean.  My skin needs some sweet-oh-lovin'.  KBYE.

I can't believe the semestral break's ending.  I am so not ready to go back to school.  I haven't bought a new notebook yet.  I need a new one. 

Anyway, I've been listening to The Paper Kite's Woodland all day.  It's such a pretty, pretty, pretty song.  Speaking of music, I need a new pair of earphones.  Mine's gone wacko.  Oh Christ.  I couldn't make my earphones last for more than a month.  Jesus.

I'm babbling again, huh?  Anyway, it's the 5th of November!  You guys should seriously read V For Vendetta (graphic novel.) Alan Moore's so fucking fantastic.  I'm not exaggerating.  *teardrops* HAHAHAHAHA!  Seriously speaking, do you guys remember the movie Watchmen?  It's based on Alan Moore's graphic novel of the same name.  I watched the movie, it was crap.  CRAP.  It's different from the novel.  The movie missed the point of, uh, everything.  I'm sorry.  This is just my opinion.  Hmph.  ANYWAY, after 3 years of searching and looking for From Hell (another graphic novel by Alan Moore), Yo finally found one in Eastwood last August (?)  He bought it for 2000 pesos.  I said that he should've waited for the Book Fair (which we fuckingly missed. This is the first time we missed it.  After  8 years of diligently..  Ugh.) because it would be a hell-lot cheaper.  He said that we've been looking for it for a long time (we tried looking for it in every bookstore in NCR, to be fair) so he's not going to let it out of his grip.  I haven't read it yet but omg!!!!  I am so excited.  Hihihi.  See, it's about Jack the Ripper.  So, I'm sure it's going to be mind-blowing.  Alan Moore + Pyschopath + Historical Content = PERFECT.  Omg!  

No comments: