Sunday, November 6, 2011

So You Write Our Sins In Our Blood.

I watched A Cinderella Story for the first time today.  I was bored out of my wits and I don't know what to watch anymore, so, yeah, I watched Hilary Duff turn into Sam Montgomery.  Anyway, the movie was shown and released 7 years ago, so, everything was so different.  Especially the cell phones.  Everyone has a flip phone.  

I WANT A FLIP PHONE SO BAD.  So bad.  When I go to GH, I swear I'm going to buy one.  Kahit dual-band papatulan ko talaga.  I just want to own one.  Even if it's not high-tech, it's okaaaay!  I swear.  I want one so much.  I want one.  I want one.  I want one.  I don't even care about the features or brand.  I just want one so I could play with it and pretend that I'm in a movie or something (Please don't make me elaborate about my fantasy business calls.  HAHAHAHA.)

I even googled for some pictures!  Look at how cute they are:






Jesus Christ, I want one so muuuuch.  :(  Huhuhu.

No comments: