Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow, That's Lovely. Wonderful.

So, I've been watching Skins since last night.  I'm such a loser because I only started watching now.  ANYWAY, I like Sid and Cassie.  I think they're both charming and endearing and wonderful.  While I was watching, all I could think of was their parents.  They have irresponsible and selfish parents.  It's quite saddening, really.

I'm really hungry.  It started pouring last night so I let Mariam borrow my umbrella.  Now, I can't freakin' buy food because it's raining.  I'm starving.  Staaaaaaaarving.  I can't believe I'm saying this because I'm seriously the rain's number 1 fan but..  Please, please, Mr. Rain, stop a little bit.  Let me buy food.  God, I get really cranky when I'm hungry.  Huhuhuhu.

Oh yeah, I'm going home tomorrow.  I have no classes on Friday so I could sleep at the house for 2 days..?  I dunno.  Basta, I'm going home.  Hihihi.  That's nice.

No comments: