Sunday, January 8, 2012

Girl, I Wanna, I Wanna See You Tonight.

I am seriously not a vain person.  I could step out of the house wearing my jammies with my hair flying all around. (I seriously need to start caring about my, uhm, looks) ANYWAY, the thing I'm, well, vain about is my face.  I get annoyed when it's rough and when I have white heads or zits.  Ugh.  Dear Jesus, besides my exceptional humor..  My face is the moneymaker, man.  It's the moneymaker!

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M KIDDING!  I want to wring my neck and snap it into two.  HAHAHAHAHA. See, my humor is great, huh?  Lol.  Anyway, the poooooint is.. I don't want my face to look like a mine of pimples and black heads and gross stuff.  I feel so ugly.  Huhuhu.

Plus, omg..  All the stress from school.  I think I've aged a lot since last school year.  I look like a 30 year old now.  HUHUHUHU.  This can not be....  THIS CAN NOT BE.

Oh well.  I can't wait to finish this maddening PolDy shit.  I just want to get it over with.  Hehe.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Bwiset ka wala kang blackheads anong klase kang tao HAHAHAHAHA

Rina E. Macaraig said...

JODIE NAGKAKABLACKHEADS AKO! Meron nga ako ngayon eh! =))

Rose said...

Sabi mo kasi dati wala kang blackheads shet =)))) Kakagamit ko lang ng nosetrip. Di ko alam kung bat ako nagpapauto dun sa mga ganun :))

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Meron na ako ngayon. :-( Anyway, effective ba? GUSTO KO DIN GUMAMIT!