Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Want A Mom That Would Last Forever.

If there's someone who knows me inside and out, it's probably my mom.  She knows if my anger comes from hunger, PMS, or tantrums lang.  She knows what to do during these kind of situations.  Siguro, somehow, na-spoil ako because she would always make lambing or suyo whenever I'm really angry or annoyed.  The thing is, I don't want her to love my brother more than me.  I'm sorry, I'm a really possessive person.  See, I always need to have someone to reassure me that he/she loves me.  Okaaaaaay.  I don't know why I'm saying all of these things when my only point is..  I miss my mom.  So much.  I miss updating her with all the news I heard from my blockmates, I miss telling her how my crush talked to me..  I miss being with her.  God, I love her so much, I don't know what I would do if she ever leaves me.  So, I have this selfish, well, wish.  I want to die before her.  No, scratch that.  I need to die before her.  I seriously wouldn't know what to do if she's gone.  The only drive and reason I have, I mean, on why I go to school is to make sure that, well, someday, I could repay her.  I mean, if it's possible, maybe I could make her meet Sylvester Stallone. I know that would make her really shit-freaky happy.  I just want her to be happy ALWAYS.  Okay.  So, I need to die before her.  I fucking swear that I couldn't live without her.  I'm sure of that.

God, I fucking babbled away, huh?  I miss my mom.  That's all.  I miss her so fucking much.

No comments: