Friday, January 13, 2012

When The World Slips You A Jeffrey, Stroke The Furry Wall.

At my Political Dynamics class today, I lost it.  God.  PMS is such a bitch.  Anyway, I was wallowing in self-pity.  I received my quiz paper and I only got 4/50.  And I failed my recitation thing too.  I only got 67.  So, I got really quiet and I realized that, man, I'm not good in anything -- at all.  I suck in school.  I seriously suck in most of my subjects.  I don't know what's going to happen to me after graduation.  I suck in sports.  If you haven't noticed the layers of fat I have, you should seriously have to get your eyes checked.  I'm not  an artist.  I don't even have any talent in music.  Pluuus, mother fucker, I'm motherfucking hideous.  I am not asking anyone for pity or anything...  I'm just stating the facts.  I'm not good in anything.  I mean, that would be okay if I'm gorgeous or attractive or something but I'm not.  Or it could be the other way around, I could be ugly but really, really, really smart.  I'm neither.  I'm a hideous and stupid creature.  No wonder my family prefers my brother.  He's the golden boy.  Why do I even exist.  I mean, seriously.  Why?

God, PMS is such a bitch.  My back hurts, my boobs hurt, I have these weird cramps thing and my moods are so.. annoyingly unstable.  I want to cry out of frustration.

So, anyway, the thing is, even if I'm not PMS-ing, I still believe that I'm not good in anything.  Don't mind me, please dwell on your successes.  It's okay.  :-)

No comments: