Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Just Met Somebody New.

  • Yesterday was the Neo-Centennial (?) thing in UST. Spent the day with everyone + Mikee and Nikki Ore - Nicole de Leon. Huhuhu. I miss Nicole! She's the cutest thing ever!
  • Went to LaSalle today. Thanks Raia for everything! Kahit nagising namin sya. Still, fail kaya umalis na din lang kami. :))
  • Went to National Library. Grabe. Hassle sa muscle! And I'm not even exaggerating! Super init and haba ng lines and.. Dear God.
  • Pero kahit ganon, I had fun.  I spent the day with Quimbo and Ekay.  We didn't really do anything but I enjoyed spending the day with them.
  • Life in bullets.. Ginaya ko si Jodie.  Hahahahha.
  • Omg, I almost forgot! It's my parents' 21st wedding anniversary today! Can't wait to pig out tomorrow. Hihihi.

This picture gets me every fucking time.  Maybe it's because of the recent, well, loss we experienced.  Anyway, I can't imagine life without my parents.  I love them so much.  I don't show it much but, God, I love them more than I love and food (and that's saying something.) Basta. You wont get me. They're the best parents in the world (most of the time) Even if I'm not their favorite, it's okay.  It doesn't change anything, really.  Huhuhu.  Can't picture life without my mom or my poppy.  Huhuhuhu.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Saya kaya mag bullets lalo na pag sobrang random lang ng post tska pag hindi maka-keep up yung kamay mo sa pagtype (lol daming sinabi)

Halos lahat ata ng posts ko eh naka bullet form hmmm

Happy Anniversary to your parents! :D