Sunday, January 21, 2007

i didn't get to write yesterday..

firstly.. to all those who found my super-naive brother -- thank you. really, saying 'thank you' is not enough.. but, that's all i can do now..
to those who didn't go to interconnect yesterday, let me tell you the traumatic event that i've experienced..
it started out innocently.. we were walking towards the stage and i was so happy and excited.. then, i went to starbucks and bought mocha frap for myself and a frap for my brother [i just forgot what flavor i bought for him..] so, i returned and gave him his frap.. i asked him if he wanted to go with me becasue i'm going to socialize with my classmates.. he said 'no.' i asked him if he wanted to talk to some of his former classmates, he said 'no.'
so, very much contented -- i went to socialize with the other ii-1 people.. to rona, mika.. etc. etc.. we started talking pictures and it was damn fun.. then niccolo went to me, i admit i was f**kin' rude to him.. anyway, i regret that now .. honestly!
where was i?
oh yeah -- he went to me and asked for my phone [he's battery was dead.. R.I.P.], i gave it to him and i lost more than a hundred pesos [huh? is this right? no idea.] worth of load.. and then, i asked him what happened.. he walked out.. so i shrugged and returned to the pictorials.
a little while later, i got the sudden urge to pee and go around.. i told him to stay near the stage.. NEAR THE F**KIN' STAGE!
when i got back -- he was gone.
i was freakin' nervous and fuming mad.
out of frustration.. i cried.. i mean, i was so desperate! dorilie went with me to go look for my brother.. [i was flattered.. she wanted to watch the concert so badly -- yet, she chose to go around me.. i did tell her that if she wants to stay.. it's a-ok for me..]
anyway, rona and her team found niccolo. [thanks a lot!]
i was so nervous that i shouted at niccolo in front of the 'rescuers'.. i didn't intend to humiliate him.. it was just my first instinct becasue i was really really really really really really really really nervous.. i repeat: i didn't intend to humiliate my brother.. i mean, would i panic that much if i didn't care for him?!!

anyway.. thanks to all those who helped me find niccolo.. if you guys didn't find him -- i'm dead meat.

thank you thank you thank you.. babawi din ako sa inyo guys..

dorx.. lab u.. tnx tnx tnx.. babawi tlaga ako sau.. anyway, alam mo ba na sobrang flattered talaga ako sa ginawa mo kagabi? tnx dorx..


long live the queen..

No comments: