Friday, January 26, 2007

what is wrong with me?!

whoooo.. its been a very long week.. honestly. since monday started, i was really praying that God would make the day go by faster.. and.. today's the day i've been waiting for! I LOVE YOU GOD!
anyway, to prove my extreme stupidity i'm going to share my 'glorious' grades.. for math.. i had a 'wonderful' and 'smashing' 76%!! hows that? i still think i did my best during the exam.. so.. there..
.. i dont want to share my other grades.. they're too freakin' annoying.
anyway, what happened today?
don't wanna talk about GG.. it was a total fiasco.
ok.. since im talking about it already, might as well explain everything..
we are talking about re-shuffling.. it was a total disasster. so, we talked about it.. yidih-yach-yach-blah-blah-blah.. then we talked about teachers day
i forgot what ms suico said but i replied, 'eh di dagdagan na lng ung sweldo.'
NO HARM MEANT!! my intention was good.. well, i think ms suico got offended.. i told her my basic reasons.. my first reason is -- ung time.. hello, 10 minutes lng un noh! panoh mpapakita ung mga gus2 ntin mpakita kung 10 minutes lang? diba? tas my second reason -- ung repapips mkakatulong ky miss kahit papano.. i mean, may anak xa, dba? so, khit maliliit na halaga lng ung ibigay nten, mlaki ng tulong un! un lng nman un eh.. no offense meant..

so, i explained my two main points to ms suico and she said it was ok.. pra lng daw dun sa pag-sasalita ko or something.. but, i listened to her side.. eh di na-realize ko na may pagkakamali din ako kahit gooooood ung intention ko.. anyway, it was SOLVED. wag ng CHIPOS.. ok? hahahaha!

let me see..
what are the juicy good good things to talk about? mackee? mackee?? hahahaha.. she might explode from anger so i'd rather shut up..

hmmmmm.. let me just go back about the re-shuffling thing.
i don't like to be res-shuffled.
no way.
if a teacher is reading this, take a look at my math grade.. its 76 already!!! do you guys want that to be.. uhm.. 54???
it would be if we're re-shuffled! if i'm re-shuffled!!!
i mean how can you call your school a 'second' home if you're not at peace with your 'family' inside that classroom.. are you guys getting my point? I AM AT HOME WITH THE II-1 CLASS SO I DON'T LIKE TO BE RE-SHUFFLED.
i'm speaking for my class.
i'm speaking for my friends.
i'm speaking for all the sophomores.
i'm speaking for the youth.. [xet.. kakandidato ba ako????? teka.. serious na ulet..]
anyway, my voice is one of the voices who are speaking and telling everyone that 'NO TO RE-SHUFFLING!'

that's all.. bow..

P.S. LAHAT NG NAG-BASA NETO.. SULAT KAYO TAGBOARD KO..
P.P.S chezca.. tnx sa tagboard.. lab u..

long live the queen..

No comments: