Wednesday, January 17, 2007

a tribute to my mom

ok.. ever since this fight, i can't help but think about the good ol' times..

my mom..

before i stepped outside the world, i was connected to my mom.. in her uterus or whatever you call it, anyway.. She suffered for nine months [mind you, i was a large baby].. She endured the cramps and the swelling of well, her.. body..
and.. then.. at March 25.. a porky baby came out of her womb.. they named her 'Rina'..
Well.. My life started.
i was a spoiled bratty kid when i was really young.. [am i still spoiled?].. anyway.. so, i was spoiled and i used to throw tantrums all the time, and it often makes my mom MAD.. when i think about it.. it's my fault.. entirely my fault without an iota of doubt..
what made me happy was the fact that my mom never abandoned me.. she was there when i was down and sad and depressed and lonely and weird. she accepted my 'klutzy' attitude.. she accepted my weirdnes.. she was never humiliated to have an idiotic and eccentric daughter.. she made me feel good even though i feel like the world's [is an apostrophe really necessary here?] most stupid loser.
and what made me feel.. guilty.. and.. ugh.. awkward is that i've been an ungrateful little shit.
my mom will give me something.. i can't even mutter a 'thanks'..
yeah.. i know how ungrateful that sounds..

so..
if my mom ever learns how to open this spot.. good for you.. you're finally accepting the technology of the 21st century..
well.. if you still don't know how.. i am sorry.. but, i can't tell you this face to face.. i still feel gauche and uncertain.. i just want to thank you. even if you are the most ill-tempered person i know.. thanks.


it sounded cheesy.. but.. well.. this is MY tribute and i say whatever i want to say.. right? shit. i am just plain weird. :)

long live the queen...
xoxo..

1 comment:

lourdes said...

aww. rina, you are soo sweet. :D

sometimes i feel just the same.

mothers will always accept us no matter what.

even if you are the wierdest daughter in the world, she'll love you anyway.

i never found your sentimental side until I red this. :D

i love you rina. i really do.

i hope you'll come up with more amazing posts like this.

-lourdes.