Tuesday, January 16, 2007

tnx lourdes :)


here goes my first entry.. first of all, i want to thank LOURDES SABELLINA for giving me the opportunity to have this 'spot'.. tnx.. [hahahahaha. para akong aalis. farewell speech??] anyway, before i get too sentimental in here i want to say that i am damn serious about the 'adopt me' thing.

anyway, with too many problems now, i tend to get annoying.. pardon that extreme bit of attitude i'm showing.. this effing life i have is just plain irritating.. i do not ask for pitying smiles or anything.. i am just showing a little bit more side of my 'private' life.

i am not a very 'private' type of person.. a secret is a secret for me if half of the class knows the.. ugh.. 'secret'.. Don't get the wrong idea, i don't blab secrets. I don't say secrets.. because i believe in trust and confidentiality.
anyway, why is this entitled 'electromagnetosis'? I don't know.. the weirdness came out and.. ugh.. let's just say that i like it..

ok.. GTG.. more tomorrow..
if you could read this.. you have eyes.. xet.. hahahaha...
long live the queen..

No comments: