Friday, January 19, 2007

where's the first post i made?!

i clicked 'save to drafts' and the i clicked something and then i clicked 'publish' and then it's gone? where is it? i have no idea where it went..
so, i have to start all over again.. sheesh..

as i was saying.. my brother.. [why am i talking about my family?? first my mom.. now, my brother.. ugh!]
anyway, i'm going to talk about him because he's so good in math.. and all his subjects.. he RARELY studies.. [go, ask my grandma].. he'll just look at his book as if it's a magazine and.. what does he get? HIGH GRADES..
what about me?? ME?
i'll study.. study.. study.. and i still fail.. fail.. fail.. my best in math was an 80.. my usual grades are 75.. 76.. 77..
i mean.. with a 75, my parents get teary-eyed already!! that's how stupid i am!
and -- do you wonder where i get those good grades in my assignments in math? *i hope ms. magcamit is not reading this... i get my good grades from niccolo. i'll often tell him, 'hey.. i've a mind-spinning homework.. gawin mo nga'.. after 15 minutes.. tadaaaah.. instant homework! *ms. magcamit.. i do try to understand the lesson.. i mean, i can understand the lesson if my homework's finished and i scrutinize it. so, i still deserve those grades.. the high ones.. :)
anyway, what's really embarrasing/embarrassing/embarrasing [*shit.. how do you spell that??].. ok.. so, what's really.. annoying.. is that he's younger than me!!! he is younger than me! i mean, he makes my assignment? my younger brother? are you finally getting the picture?

how can my life be so miserable?

where's the bliss? where's the bliss i'm talking about?

ok.. relax.. breathe in.. breathe out.. relax..
relax..
relax..
imagine..
imagine all the people..
living life in peace.

-why am i singing suddenly? so.. ok.. i am going to imagine.. imagine, imagine, imagine.. i'll imagine i'm good in math..
since i'm going to imagine.. i'll say 'ta-ta'.. ciao.. ciao.. ciao.. ciao.. ciao

long live the queen..

No comments: