Saturday, June 20, 2009

I Never Thought That..

.. I'd catch this love bug again. :))

Who would've thought that I would listen to Jo.Bro's? They're not bad, actually. :)

I'm done with my Philosophy HW. Who the man? Me the man? I promised myself that I would do good in this First Sem. so I could transfer to another school in the next sem. I'm just not that comfortable in UST. Don't get me wrong, the people are nice -- but really, nothing's wrong with them. Something's wrong with me. As Chris Brown puts it, "It's not you, it's me."

I miss HighSchool. I miss IV1. I miss my friends. I miss STC. SRSLY. I didn't have a hard time adjusting when I transferred there. I don't know why I'm having troubles NOW. I mean, c'mon. You know what I think? I think it's because I got so attached to my STC friends I forgot how it feels like to be without them -- to be separated from them. And, it sucks to think that I might be the only one suffering from this weird-abysmal-school sickness.

I need you guys. I swear, I do.

I'm sorry if you think na I'm O.A. & pinagsisiksikan ko yung sarili ko. I just, I dunno, miss you guys A LOT. And when I read everybody's posts how happy they are & how they're enjoying college -- I get depressed all over again. How could you guys possibly adjust so easily..? I mean, what's the trick? I need to try it so I could, well, be super kaduper happy again. Hmm.

No comments: