Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm Not Good At This.

Expressing myself's not always easy. The hardest part where I have a hard time telling the stuff that I should say & elaborating how I feel is, well, saying goodbye. I was NEVER a good goodbye person. Most of the time, I would just shrug the feeling off & avoid the person. SRSLY. Ask my parents or some of my oldest friends. I don't really know what's wrong with me but I've accepted the fact that I'm simply weird that way.

But, honestly? I'm scared. Every time I see someone go, I have this heavy feeling at the pit of my stomach. I try to be brave, though. Although my bravery is oftentimes synonymous to being aloof. I know. Sorry. It's just, well, I know I wouldn't be able to handle it -- so, I shove everybody away.

Anyway, as much as I would hate to say this -- I think I must, well, give you a proper & un-snubbed farewell. :))

Bye Jodie. :) I hope you enjoy UPLB 'cause I know you're going to shine. Kapag pinagpalit mo ako -- papatayin kita. Seryoso yun. So, ayun. >:D<

No comments: