Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Too Much.

Take a look at my new layout. It's cute isn't it? May I also mention that it's also a hassle to add the tagboard page? When I first got this, there's no tagboard -- so, I decided to put on my HTML skills & add one. Voila! A tagboard at the upper left part of the page. :> Thank you Sir Talens for that wonderful gift of HTML skills! =D>

I was rereading most of my posts this year (Just like what Paula suggested.) And, I realized that I basically focused my life on her. Srsly. Instead of studying -- I would wait for her to text me or PM & we would talk all day. I can't say that it's a waste of time because for a while, she made me really, really, really, really, really, really, really HAPPY & LOVED. But, as the cliche goes -- people always leave -- it's time for her to go. And, I couldn't really do anything to change it. Even if I cling to her for dear life, nothing would change the fact that we're not as close as before & we would never be that close again. The only thing I regret is that I'm going to miss one of my closest friends. One of the five people I could say anything to. Ohwell. I wish her the best -- whatever her endeavors in life is -- I hope she succeeds. :>

I'm so excited for Friday! Are you guys too? I hope you are! I want to see all of you! If you see me, I'm so dalaga na! I swear. I promised myself that I would stop being boyish na. So, World, meet the girl version of Rina. :))

It's 8.52 in the morning. I bet I would post something else later.

BTW, GREET MACKEE TODAY! IT'S HER BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU MACKEE! :*

SONG: Skeleton Boy by Friendly Fires.

No comments: