Monday, June 1, 2009

So, I Think You're Getting It.

Hi everybody. You can tell God & anybody else who cares that the bitch is fucking back. I'm back everybody. And, honestly, I've never been this GOOD. Quite ironic, isn't it? But, what the hell. :>

I am done reading the The Da Vinci Code last.. Tuesday. And I'm currently reading Angels & Demons. :> Plus I bought another Philippa Gregory book. So, I don't think I would get bored this last one week of vacation. Besides, I'm GG Marathon-ing. The only glitch is.. I think the Season 2 DVD I bought is not COMPLETE. Hanggang Episode 18 lang! Well, screw me for buying pirated DVD's. I'll change.. SOON. But, not yet, anyway. HAHAHA. If Bong Revilla or whoever Anti-Piracy thug's reading this. I am so dead.

I'm off to watch GG. Again. Or whatever remains of it.

I miss her. But sometimes, it's just not enough to get everything back. I'm happier this way, though. Or so I think. Whatever. :))

Ohhh, and BTW, Happy June 1 everybody. :)

No comments: