Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Should We Even Care At All?

OMG. Booooo. I hope there are no classes tomorrow. For real. I mean, there's a storm & the flood in UST is literally drowning in HELL. And to think that I'm a bit hydrophobic. SRSLY. That's why I always, ALWAYS prefer kiddie pools. They're the safest with the water burbling just up to my knees. See? Safe. So, anyway, I still have a vacation hangover so I think it would be best if I skipped school for two more months. HAHAHA. Sana hindi nalang ako nag-aral 'no? Pero, College is fun din naman. And it kind of excites me to write notes using my new notebook & my new pen with my new bag & walking around with my new shoes. K. :))

I wish I could visit STC soon. I miss the smell of STC. I miss my friends. Ohwell. New phase. I have to do the inevitable -- I have to move on.

I want to put on nail polish on my fingers. But my father said that more thieves might take an interest on me & my fab nails. Jesus Christ. So, I must stay invisible -- No Nail Polish. WTH. :)) That's his law. I think I ought to listen to him. :)) His birthday is so neeeear! It's on the 28th. :D Walalang. :)) I wonder where we'll eat. Hmm. HAHAHA. :))

When I do nothing -- I bloghop in Tumblr sites. And it's because of Paula Hontalba that I discovered the hilarity & beauty of fmylife. Now, I always check it whenever I go OL. :)) It makes me smile 'cause I dunno, it makes me feel an itsy bitsy luckier than the.. Victims. HAHAHA. :))

I wonder when H1N1 would hit our building? I'm just wondering, ok? I'm not ill-wishing or something. I mean, we are surrounded by the other buildings who have H1N1 cases already.. Hmmm.

What a very random post. I think I'm going to blog again lataaah.

No comments: