Friday, October 7, 2011

100711

Thank you Jesus because it's the end of the semester today.  I wouldn't be seeing anyone for a month!  A MONTH!  Is it weird because that makes me 98% happy?  I want to take a break from everyone at school because of some reasons I am not free to state.  God, I wish I could just evaporate so I could stop seeing them forever.  ANNNNNYWAY, YAY!  The first semester's over!  God, give me OK grades, please.

..  And, thank YOU, you freakin' son of a bitch, because you're very willing to sell me out.  What an asshole.  Get bent, douche.

I think it's my hormones talking.  Dear Lord, I don't know what I'm typing.  I'm just tapping and typing away.  I swear, it's my hormones talking.  Or my dead brain.  God, I must sleep now.  Beginning to get a little cranky.

2 comments:

Rose said...

KWENTO

Rina E. Macaraig said...

WEDNESDAY, YES? Mag-aral ka muna. =))