Tuesday, October 25, 2011

♛ ♛ ♛

Today is such a great day.  Come to think of it, maybe I'm just in a very good mood.  Nothing specific or heart-pounding happened today.  It's just an ordinary Tuesday but I feeeeel so marvelous and ecstatic.  I have no idea why.  Maybe I've come to the terms that I have to be more patient with my grandmother.  Anyway, whatever the reason is, I hope it stays.  HIHIHI.

I was going through my Tumblr dashboard and I saw a bajillion pictures of creamy and mouth-watering crepes.  So now, I'm craving for some.  I want to eat the bacon crepe Jonah introduced to me.  It's, by far, the best bacon crepe I've ever tasted in my entire life.  I'm not even sugar-coating or exaggerating.  It's so delicious, it's making my mouth water right now.   Huhuhu.  I want to eat one right nooooow.

I was looking at my multiply account and, God, it was so immature and hilarious.  =))  And everyone looks different back then.  Especially Ampy.  OHMYGOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHENEVER I SEE AMPY'S FACE DURING OUR 4TH YEAR OUTBOUND TRIP!  =))  There's this one picture, she has a really weird smile.  It's freakin' hilarious.  I miss them so much.  :))

I'm in such a rainbow-somersault mood, I want to hug everrrrrrryone!  Hihihi!

No comments: