Saturday, October 22, 2011

When Will My Misery End?

OMG.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Joke lang 'yung title.  Jusko.  Nagpapacute lang ako.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.  =)) OMG.  I'm so freakin' hilarious!  =))  Anyway, I'm so happy right now I could shit rainbows.  I'm back at our house as of this moment.  Tomorrow, I'm going back to the hospital.  Grabe.  Internet deprivation..  I went straight to the router when I got here and drowned myself in my happy cyberworld.  Hihihi.


If you haven't heard that song up there yet, it's high time you listen to it.  It's an old song but it never fails to make me smile.  KBYE.  HAHAHA!  Seriously, tho, it's a very beautiful song.

I'm feeling good about some things right now.  I hope this euphoria stays.  Buy me a new pair of Vans, for sure, I would be happy for, say, 2 weeks.  I want a new paaaaair.  I really want a new pair!  :((  Buy me one!  I can't wait to give myself a Christmas present.  Or a birthday present.  Or both at the same time.  Anyway, this is some of the designs I want.  (In case someone wants to surprise me..  *coughs* Mommy.  HAHAHAHA.  Joke.)


This is sort of, um, for guys but, BUT I think it's gorgeous.

Technically, I don't have any green shirts.  But, I really think this color is cute and fruity.  So...



I want the Blue and Purple one!  That design's my favorite.  Seriously, I want this so MUCH.

I like both of these designs.  Can I have these two?  Pretty please?  OMG.

Hay nako.  I'm going to treat myself one or two of these for Christmas.  Tas sa birthday ko nalang yung Schu flats.  Or not.  Hmmm.  I have to think about it.  As of now, I'm really drooling over the thought of a new pair of Vans.

1 comment:

Rose said...

So have you been to a place like thiiiiis?