Thursday, October 27, 2011

God Save The Queen. ♕


So, when I tell you guys to listen to something, you should do it because, let's face it, I have an awesome taste in music.

HAHAHAHA.  I'M KIDDING!  That statement's freakin' conceited, that's not even me talking!  Ugh, I ought to eat a cardboard or something. Hahaha! Some people who aren't close to me might think I'm a egocentric bastard.  Which I'm not.  Seriously.

Anyway, to cut the bullshit, (I know I've said it, like, a bajillion times before but, hey, cut me some slack.  Hahaha!) you guys should seriously, seriously, seriously listen to this awesome song.  It's such a beautiful song, it brings tears to my eyes.  Better yet, download their album: Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols.  Great tracks.  If you loved this, I would also recommend the Ramones and The Who.  Awesome bands.  They're a lot louder than The Beatles so, it could help you stay up and do an all-nighter or something.

P. S. My grandfather's in the 4th stage of his lung cancer.. thing.  I can't lose it in front of my parents and my brother so, I've been keeping a happy-sappy face all day.  This news is really saddening, though.  God.  I must see him soon.  I don't think I'm ready to lose the best grandfather in the world.  So, yeah, can you pray for him or something?  You see, we haven't told him yet.  He doesn't know.  God, I'm talking about grown-up things now.  It doesn't even sound like me.  So many things are happening, I think my mind's going to explode.  So, yeah.  Sure.

No comments: