Friday, October 28, 2011

When You Hear This Song, I Hope Your Ears Bleed.

I had a very funny and wonderful dream last night.  I was with my mom and Jodie, then we went to the Rico Rodriguez salon (don't ask me, Rico Rodriguez is Manny from Modern Family.  I think he's super duper cute.  So, I don't know why he has a salon in my dream)  Anyway, when we got there, all my blockmates were there.  They were throwing a surprise birthday party for Rico Rodriguez.  When Rico came, he was a different guy.  He's all grown-up with a beer belly and a weird mustache but he was gay.  (This stuff's getting weirder and weirder, believe me! Hahaha.)  So, everyone's having fun with the booze and Rico's funny antics and then Jodie and I found out that we were accepted in Hogwarts, along with a certain blockmate of mine and another person I can't remember (this bothers me a lot.  Although, some parts, I think it's Floro.  So weird.)

Jodie and I plus my certain blockmate and his side-kick decided to go to Krispy Kreme and celebrate our Hogwarts acceptance letter.  But, before we got to Krispy Kreme, we decided to go my house and practice with our wands (I don't know how we got our wands without going to Diagon Alley.  So weird.)  So, we were trying out spells like Accio, and Aguementi and then I had this crazy idea to try Sectumsempra to a civilian.  Before I could do it and find out its effects or something, I woke up.  *sigggghs*  It was so frustrating.  I didn't get to see what happened.

This dream was really amazing, though.  It was such an adventure!  There were even parts when I was driving and overspeeding and I was good.  Man, I was a good driver.



So, today, I watched the mini-series Lost In Austen.  It was so amazing and I loved it so freakin' much!  It was funny and, yeah, witty.  I want to reread Pride and Prejudice because of this!  The thing in the story that made me wince a little bit was the fact they fall in love easily.  Like, easily.  It was disturbing.  Another fact was the actress who played Jane.  I think that role should be saved for Rosamund Pike.  She's the perfect Jane Bennet!  Morven Christie is a good actress but, god, she's..  I don't picture Jane looking like that. Seriously.  Rosamund Pike is the perfeeeeect Jane! 

On the other hand, Gemma Arterton was the perfect Elizabeth Bennet!  Perfect, I tell you!  She doesn't really have a huge role here but, man, she's the Lizzy Bennet I've been picturing in my mind.  Keira Knightley can rot in hell.  (I'm sorry, I don't like her.  And she crapped out the Pride and Prejudice movie.  It was ruined!  It wasn't what I expected.  Hmph.)  Plus, plus, plus, take a look at Gemma Arterton, she's such a babe!  How is it even possible to have such a beautiful person like her walking around this grassy, green Earth?


Beautiful!  Anyway, God, I love Pride and Prejudice so much.  I must've read it 3x already.  I want Mr. Darcy!  He's such a perfect gentleman.  Hihihi.  Plus, he's really handsome too.  Elliot Cowen played Mr. Darcy in Lost In Austen and he's perfect.  Perffffffffffect!  I don't like the Mr. Darcy in the Pride and Prejudice movie.  Suuuuucks.

I'm sorry.  I didn't like the movie.  I think it was a waste of my time.

So, yeah.  Watch Lost In Austen!  Hihihi.

No comments: