Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm Crossing Fingers And Hoping Life Works Out.

The truth is, I'm tired of being sad and having a voice at the back of my mind mutter things like, "Be miserable. Blah blah blah."  So, I'm doing this the traditional-family way.  Happy or angry.  Happy or angry.  Happy or angry.  I prefer to be happy forever, though.  Hihihi.

As of this moment, I am extremely happy!  Christmas was not as depressing as I imagined.  It wasn't exactly fun but it was okay.  I guess?  :-)

I bought the Game of Thrones set (composed of the first 4 books)  So stoked to read them all!  Hihi.  I am so happy, it's insane!  Some things are going just the way it used to be.  Thank you God.  After months and months and months and months of begging..  Thank you so much!

Life is wonderful, isn't it? :-)

No comments: