Wednesday, December 28, 2011

We're Not Gonna Float On Your Worn Down Boat.

I want a new pair of flats.  I mean, seriously, I need to dress/act like a girl more.  Plus, I guess I should start acting my age.  I'm turning 20 on my next birthday, for God's sake.  What brought about this change? See..  Last Christmas, we were talking about my 16 and 15 yr. old cousins.  My mom was telling my aunt that my two cousins were very dalaga.  And my aunt said, "Oo nga eh.  Sa Facebook, sa twitter..  Kung anu-ano na ang pinaguusapan.  Tas nako-conscious na."  My mom looked at me (see, I was sprawled on the chair, nakabukaka, and I was tilting the chair), "Ibang iba dito kay Rina." Then my brother butted in, "Mas lalaki pa nga sakin 'yang si Ate eh."

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??

It means that I should be, hmmm, more matured.  I should start dressing up like a girl.  I should stop looking like a skater boy.  Huhu.  In my defense, it's not my fault that I like guys' clothes.  They're so pretty to look at and they're too darn comfortable.  Guys' shirts, shorts, and shoes are amazing.  AMAZING.  Dear God,.  Anyway, whatever.  I'm determined to act like a girl.  Wooooo.  I think that's going to be my New Year's Resolution.  Hihihi.  Jared's going to love me, for sure. :">

MEHEHEHE.

4 comments:

Rose said...

MEN'S CLOTHING!!!

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Shit. Ikaw pala si Jodie! =)) Akala ko kung sino. Omg hahahahaha!

Rose said...

HAHAHAHA pa-mysterious eh

Rina E. Macaraig said...

KAYA NGA EH. HAHAHAHAHAHA HI JODIE INAAHAS NI ZOOEY SI JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT!