Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It’s This Twisted Up Memory That I Can’t Unwind.

I fucking lost 1 thousand pesos last Friday. But, hey, things like that happen. I might've dropped it when I was getting my hanky from my pocket.  I might've put it somewhere.  I might've been really reckless and irresponsible last Friday.  But, what the fuck, things like that happen.  It's okay.

And then today, to-fucking-day, I lost my khaki Esprit bag.  It's a fucking big deal because I loved that bag!  It goes with almost everything.  And it's, like, one of the most practical bags ever.  As in practical! Do you know what happened? Punyeta, may nagnakaw sa sampayan namin.  SAMPAYAN.  Is the world fucking with me?  I mean, seriously, life has been a downer this (or should it be 'these'..?) past few months tas ganito pa.  GANITO PA!!!!!!! Tas, what, 5 days nalang, Christmas na.  Are you fucking kidding me, world?!  I should remember to chill the fuck out pero, God, as in RAGE.  RAGE.  People really do that?  I mean, they really steal?  I wish the thief chokes on his own saliva and bleed to death.  May he have a long and miserable life.  Fuck you, asshole.  Thanks for making my already disappointing Christmas more merry.

I want a new bag.  I need a new bag.  Or the Dorothy Perkins flats I've been eyeing.

No comments: