Monday, May 13, 2013

I Won't Follow You Into The Rabbit Hole.

As you all know, there's going to be a spin-off series related to The Vampire Diaries (duh, that's why it's called a spin-off) called The Originals.  It would tackle the original vampires.  Klaus would leave Mystic Falls and move to New Orleans.  Team Klaroline is over.  Actually, it would be okay for me if Caroline moved with him but..  I dunno.  Klaus impregnated Hayley and Hayley's already a main role in the spin-off so..  We'll see.  I don't know.  

Why are these writers toying with my fragile emotions?  I've been listening all day to The Nationa's Terrible Love because everything's breaking my heart.  There's a pang of sadness, see.  Huhuhu.  I never shipped someone this hard!


Watch this video.  It's S04E20.  It already focused on The Originals.. Klaus, mainly.

Omg did you hear that?  That's my heart being crumpled and stabbed  into a bajillion pieces.

Please, just leave me alone and let me drown on my misery.  This would take me a few days (until the season finale, of course.  I hope the season finale wouldn't disappoint.)

P.S. Actually, if you want to join me in my pain READ THIS.

No comments: