Sunday, May 12, 2013

If We Weren't So Alike, You'd Like Me A Whole Lot More.


Like what I've said a bajillion posts ago - this is always gonna be my song for my mom.

I love her and I would move any freakin' mountain for her.

Happy Mother's Day, Mommy.  I haven't made you proud yet but, we have time, wait for it.

Happy Mom's Day to your mothers as well.


(I am talking like this right now because I'm emotionally unstable at the moment because of TVD.  They are going to freakin' end Klaroline.  Klaus won't probably return on Season 5 and it's killing me!  It's freakin' killing me!  I haven't loved a pair this much since Chair circa 2007.  I'm so sad right now.  I don't want Klaroline to end.  I mean, it's the only reason why I'm watching TVD.  If it weren't for them - I would've stopped a long time ago.  Omg I am so sad!  So sad!)

No comments: