Thursday, May 23, 2013

"If No One Fought Except On His Own Conviction, There Would Be No Wars."

I started reading this baby yesterday afternoon (evening?  Around 7.30?) and..  Omg.  So far, so good.  It's bloody freakin' wonderful!  I swear I would finish this within the week.  There are a hell-lot of talking about Russian culture, it's a good thing I'm sort of aware with most of their social culture (especially the elite and the common people) since I read Natasha's Dance by Orlando Figes (and I really like Russia so I read a lot of articles regarding their history and stuff.  I even told my mom that I really want to live in Russia and learn Russian.  That sort of makes me a geek, huh.  BUT, in my defense, they have a really colorful and interesting history and culture!) three years ago.

War and Peace

Anyway, I'm excited to finish reading this book so I could gush about it and make a really long feedback and review about ittttt!

No comments: