Monday, June 10, 2013

Foodie Doodie.

Such an awful moment a few hours back.  Won't dwell on it.  Will ask for permission (again) on Wednesday.

It is no secret that I tend to love (and worship) food more than people.  Despite this "new" fact, there are still several kinds of food that I shy away from.  Why?  Basically, I hate it.  That's reason enough, right?  Anyway, if you love me and you would want to continue making me happy, you would avoid serving me the List of Food I Hate I'm going to post.  On the other hand, if I've done any shitty stuff to you and you would want to avenge yourself..  By all means, serve the goddamn food from the list.

  1. Ensaimada.  I don't get this.  Sugar.. then cheese on top?  No.  Just.. No.
  2. Tuyo (Dried Fish.)  I HATE THIS.  So much.  I pretty much prefer eating Tinapa.  I love Tinapa!
  3. Champorado.  Chocolate Rice..  Seriously?  Why is this crapola even invented?
  4. Eggplant.  I don't really hate this but I'm not psyched when I see this being served and shit.
  5. Tomatoes (which is really idiotic when I think about it because I love food with tomato sauce.)  Same as my eggplant sentiments, I don't hate it but I prefer not to eat it on its own (or when it's inside a burger)  because they're dry then when you open it..  What's that?  Squishy insides?  Jesus it's like an alien cat food!  I like it when it's mixed with eggs, though!
  6. Eggs with watery yolks.
  7. Mayonnaise.  It's a condiment but it still counts right?  Anyway, yuck, mayonnaise..  Yuck.
  8. Scallops in soups.  I love eating seafood but Scallop Soup?  Bleugh.  No.  Whenever I'm forced to eat this..  It's like I'm battling with tongue and throat because they just wont let me swallow the scallop in peace!  Scallops are okay when it's mixed with pasta sauce and shit but the scallop soup thingy I've been eating.. No.
  9. White chocolate.  I'm a dark chocolate kind of person so.. Yeah.
  10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.  We almost never run out of this shit because my brother loves it.  I, on the other hand, hate it.  I HATE IT.  I HATE IT.  I HATE.
  11. Camote or Sweet Potatoes.  Sorry Jesus but.. No.  Ugh.
  12. Kimchi.
  13. Sweet viands.  My mom and my close friends know this.  Chicken teriyaki?  No.  Barbecue? Maybe, if I'm in the mood.  Ribs?  Always a YES.  Sorry, ribs are the only exception! I mean, imagine the hickory and barbecuey sauce dripping down your chin when you finished licking the bone!  Mmmm!  And, oh, buffalo wings.  So, ribs and buffalo wings are exempted from this sweet shit thing!
  14. Not a fan of clam chowder, either.  But, it's okay.  I could live with eat.  (See what I did there?  K.  Hahahahahahaha!)
  15. Olives.
  16. Pancit Canton.  As in the real one, ha.  Not the instant one.  I don't like the fat noodles.  That's the only reason.  I think it tastes weird.
  17. Bubble gum flavored stuff.  Bubble gum is fine on its own.  There's no need for a bubble-gum flavored ice cream.
  18. Tofu (unless it's taho.)  Tofu is tasteless and I like salty stuff.  I have yet to find a person who could successfully penetrate the tofu's insides to make them salty and shit.
  19. Nuts when they are mixed with other food.  I mean, nuts on their own are fine.  But why should there be nuts in my ice cream?  Chocolates?  Cupcakes?
  20. Shiitake Mushroom.  MY DAD LOVES THIS SHIT.  Jesus Christ.  I can't depend on him when I ask for mushrooms (hehehehe not that kind..  The mushroom-food kind) because we always end up with tupperwares of shiitake mushroom!  I don't like its taste.  No, no, no!  My dad's been trying to convert me since I was little but.. Ewwwwwyuck.  I really cannot stand the taste of this foul fungi.
  21. Kraft's Mac and Cheese.  I don't know if I can't just cook it right but it's always..  tasteless.  So, I prefer San Remo's.  Their alfredo is delicioso!
I'll add some more stuff on this list when I remember more!  Toodles!  HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

2 comments:

jodie said...

WHY ARE WE EVEN FRIENDS LIKE I LOVE MOST OF THE FOOD ON THIS LIST

Rina E. Macaraig said...

That's why we fit! Opposites attract and befriend each other!! ;)