Thursday, June 20, 2013

Soon, Everybody Will Ask What Became Of You.

If you know me then this fact wouldn't come out as "new" to you.  Ever since I started this blog six years ago, I've constantly swooned and went agog over some tidbit about Death Cab For Cutie.  I don't how many times should I reiterate my fondness and devotion over Death Cab For Cutie.  They are my favoritest, and undoubtedly, the best band in the entire universe.  I was lucky because I was able to see them live last March 5, 2012.  I thought that if the world would indeed end on December..  At least I saw my favorite band live!


You have no idea how starstruck I am that night.  Oh my gosh.  Anyway, I have nothing else to do so I've been stalking and YouTube-ing them.  Cheers!

P. S. This video is hilarious!  I love Miley's part.  Viva Miley forever!  So, what say you?  Wanna Channing all over her Tatum?


No comments: