Saturday, June 1, 2013

High School Friends Are Forever.

Spending the month right!  I spent yesterday and today with these awesome people!  Jodie, Eryel, and I met up at TriNoma.  We waited for Maeka, Pipi (who didn't come to the overnight), Mons, and Hazielle!  Then the 6 of us (minus Pipi) went to Shang to wait for Gego.  We met up with Beyiia there.  Then we went to buy some goodbye and Bon Voyage presents for Gego.  I bought her a decent book (Grimm Fairy Tales, I think?  Shit, I can't remember) and a dirty book... A Precious Hearts Romance book.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Omg I was so embarrassed when I was buying the book but.. meh.  It was hilarious!  You should've seen Gego's face when I made her open my present for her.  Hahahahaha!  Omg.

Can I just say that I missed my High School friends so much?  We spent the whole day talking and laughing and laughing and laughing..  From Mrs. Yalong to Ro Secum HAHAHAHAHAHA.  I can't believe it's been four years since I graduated from STC.  I really, really, really, really, really miss them :-(

Anyway, all pictures are from Beyiia Santos!





Jodie HAHAHAHAHAHAHA




Pillow figggggght #epalvibes HAHAHAHA

Can you spot Jodie?






I love you guys so much!  I wish things could stay the same forever, you know?  Goodbye Gego, we'll miss you!  You're still the prettiest girl-crush I stalked!  Hahahaha!

No comments: