Tuesday, June 4, 2013

How Exactly Does One Suck A Fuck?


This scene gets me every time.  Kudos Rose, for loving Donnie unconditionally!

This happened, what, two weeks ago.

My mom's sort of like that.  I was having mild anxiety attacks the last few weeks (last  two week of April to first week of May)  I'm cranky and I couldn't sleep even if I closed my eyes.  I would just toss around my bed for three hours until I'm exhausted and stuff.  So, my parents finally allowed me to take some antihistamine pills - I was begging for sleeping pills because I haven't had a decent sleep for, like, a week.  They don't want to give me sleeping pills so we settled for antihistamine shit.  Whenever I'm stressed or worried, some weird white shit grows on my hands and feet.  The last few weeks, there were a bajillion.

My mom finally talked to me and asked me what's wrong.  I mean, I didn't even tell her anything.  She just asked me even if I said nothing.  She prodded and before I knew it, I was telling her how scared shitless I am of the future, how I'm not sure what I'm going to do, or where I am going with my life, and if I pursued medicine - I'm not sure if I could do it, I don't know if I could survive.  I mean, I'm not as smart as my brother.  I was hysterical and my mom listened to me eagerly.  Jesus, there are no words - no words that could describe how she comforted me and calmed me and stuff.

I think I'm going to take the less-traveled road here.  I'm going to take the year off and prepare for NMAT and shit.  I think I want to be a doctor.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

>:D< Irereview kita for NMAT!!!!

Rina E. Macaraig said...

Hi Jodie. Thank you hihihi. Shit di ko alam pinapasok ko, pero bahala na. Alam ko na magiging wonderful doctor ako. Hahahahaha!