Thursday, February 6, 2014

All My Fountains Are In You.

If I wasn't fat I would definitely be an okay androgynous dresser (Think of Agyness Deyn or Freja Beha Erichsen.  Although, I think Freja dresses like that 'cause she's gay.  Don't get me wrong, she could totally rock skirts or dresses or whatever, but I think she's the blue one in her relationships.)  I mean, I'm not really a girly girl so I think I could pull it off.  Plus, I really like the way it looks.


Well, some of it are really flashy.  Honestly, though, I think I would dress more like Freja.  Check it:


Or Aggy.  She's a more colorful dresser (compared to Freja,) though.


You know what, when I think about it, I think nobody could replace Aggy in my heart.  She's always going to be my favorite model (even if she's retired now.)

I could totally pull this style off - if I was tall and skinny!

And, oh yeah, have you seen OUR BLOG? If you haven't.. What are you waiting for? Go click this LINK!

No comments: