Tuesday, February 11, 2014

He Was In The Habit Of Taking Things For Granted.

So, I said I didn't like the City of Bones but... Jamie Campbell Bower!!  So, I watched it 7x.

I screencap-ed his scenes (you can see my assistive touch at the upper right corner of some of the pictures HAHAHAHA) and I edited it so..  It looked like this:


I know I should be embarrassed with the "LOVE" and "Soulmate" shit but..  as if people still get shocked with the shit I post and make.  Hahahahaha!  I like him a lot.  My heart beats a little faster when I think of him.  Hihihihi.

This is Batch 2:


I love you, baby huhuhuhu.

I go through crushes like I go through.. food.  I hope JCB sticks 'cause, I mean, he's perfect!!

I had an interview today and I totally freaked out and choked and shit.  Gah.  Don't want to talk about it..  Don't even want to think about it.

No comments: