Tuesday, February 4, 2014

You’re A Dancing King With Lover’s Eyes

So, I made another playlist.  But, I didn't post this one on facebook.  I hope it get hits, though.  Mainly, because I put my heart and soul into this playlist.  Actually, I ALWAYS put my heart and soul in ALL of my playlists.  I wish more people would appreciate the songs I promote.


Here's the tracklist:

  • Birthdays by The Mouthbreathers
  • Drean by Cloudboat
  • Holy Roller by Thao & The Get Down Stay Down
  • How Do I Know by Los Waves
  • Disappearing Woman by Stranger In The Alps
  • Pompeii by Bastille (I know this one's nothing new to you guys but it sounded great with the other songs in this playlist)
  • It Gets Cold by Eliza And The Bear
  • Wait For Love by St. Lucia
  • Little Games by The Colourist
  • Hazy by Rosi Gollan and William Fitzsimmons
  • Crash This Train (Acoustic) by Joshua James
  • St. Clarity by The Paper Kites
  • Fountains by Rivers & Robots
  • I Am Mountain by Gungor
  • Always (Classixx Remix) by Panama
  • Circle Down by AYER
  • Young Folks by Wolf Saga feat. Lemon
  • Colours In The Sky by Miami Horror feat. Cleopold
  • Ephemera by GEMS
  • Hemiplegia by HAERTS
  • Dreams by Wet (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS ONE, SWEAR.  I'm sorry, I could be such a green boy sometimes)
I also added some songs that were in my previous playlists because..  well, I love them so much:
  • Song for Zula by Phosphorescent
  • Elation by Isbells
  • Miracle Mile by Cold War Kids

You know what would go great with this one-of-a-kind playlist?  THIS AWESOME BLOG by Jonah and I!  We have a new post, go check it out!

Cheers guys!

No comments: