Friday, February 7, 2014

When You Feel Like You're Out There On Your Own, Know There Is Someone Watching Over You.

We went to Manaoag today.  I'm so tired.  I'll talk about that some other day.  Anyway, as I was waiting for the Sandman to put me into sleep, I visited my best friend's blog.  I want to link it here but I don't know if she would want me to.  Hahahaha.  Anyway,  I reread some of her posts when we were in high school and omg it's pretty hilarious.  Sobrang nostalgic!  I like reading her past entries more than my past entries because mine wasn't detailed and it's not really hilarious because I was (am) always ranting.

If you knew me in high school, you would know how muuuuuuuch I looooove Jodie! As in, I really, really love her (in a purely platonic sense, ha.)  She was (is) my bright little ray of sunshine.  Well, of course, nothing has changed.  She's still the best best friend in the whole wide world!  Huhuhuhu I really, really, really miss her!  Anyway,  here are some excerpts from her blog:

"As usual, the boring part started when we arrived from Camarin. At least Rina surprised me. As soon as she saw me enter the covered court she came, no ran in slow motion towards me and Ariel screaming "JODIE! JODIE!" She didn't care even if people were staring at her. HAHAHA. Aww Rina, you're so sweet.  =))"
- I remember this day!  It was after PALIHAN and the two of us were assigned to two different communities.  Omg, I still remember how I felt when I saw her coming to the covered court! I was really, really, really excited and happy.  Huhuhuhuhu.

"Oh yes. I love Jodie. Oooops, who doesn't know that, huh? :))"
-  There was a time when we decided to update each other's blogs.  So, we switched email addresses and passwords.  This is what I wrote on her blog.  Huhuhuhu.

Grabe the feels.


We have different interests now but that's what makes our friendship funnier.  You love..  you know.  And I'm addicted to One Direction so...  Hahahaha.  I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really miss you.  Please don't leave me.  Huhuhuhu.  And update your blog, Jesus!!  Hahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so tatsed may sarili pa akong tag u love me so much it's overwhelming

char!!!!!!!

xoxoxo u know i love u mwoah